We're very excited to have two new desktop wallpapers available for our customers (or anybody who want's them!) These are the first two of what will probably become a minor obsession for me (Chris) as I enjoy looking through all the beautiful pictures we've got, and this is a great excuse to do so. Not sure what a Desktop Wallpaper is? Read on, and I'll tell you! But first, here's the first two!
What IS a Desktop Wallpaper?
Your Desktop, in this context, is the screen of your computer; usually there are icons such as "My Computer", "Recycle Bin", "My Documents", etc. on your desktop. Chances are good there's already an image of some type making your screen look pretty.
A Desktop Wallpaper is an image that you can have displayed on your computer desktop.
- Click on the size that you want (under the photo). This will load the appropriate image.
- Once the image is loaded, RIGHT click on it and select "SAVE AS".
- A dialog box will appear asking you what to save the image as, and where; we recommend you save the image to your My Pictures folder, located in My Computer. Chances are, if you need these directions, then that's the default folder that will come up so all you need to do is click OK.
- RIGHT CLICK on your Desktop - this is what you look at when there's no windows open; it usually has icons all over it, including "My Computer", "Recycle Bin", etc.
- Select Properties from the popup menu
- Click on the Desktop Tab at the top.
- Select the image you just saved, and click OK.
- Your Done!
HELP! How do I know what resolution I'm running?
Click for your screen resolution